Seeing this window at Boomerangs on Centre St revived my college-years obsession with Twin Peaks. I NEED that “loglady” license plate! What was it about that show…
- The theme song and score by Angelo Badalamenti.
- The pervasive use of red velvet.
- Insane quotes like the title of this post and, “The owls are not what they seem.”
- The retro-chic/lumberjack fashion. Read the best article on this from WORN Fashion Journal.
Kyle MacLachlan as Dale Cooper was a hottie.
- So was Audrey Horne (Sherilyn Fenn).
I’m sure there’s more, but I really need to stop now.